Sunday, August 12, 2007

emergency


Sometimes, when I am at a loss as to what to do for IF, I play around with existing elements from old assignments. I have a lot of tid bits and odds and ends lying around and it is fun trying to incorporate these scribbles into a new assignment. I decided on the emergency vet theme as the animals started adding up and added an old moving van that I adapted to make a vet wagon. Then Memphis evolved out of some hand lettering I had. Then BB king and a plastic vet figurine were added as collage elements. The background was painted and everything else was sort of assembled digitally. It took as long as any other assignment, even though I was originally trying to save myself some work. (I had surgery this week). Well, have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

studio lolo said...

Well of course I love this one! (I have an emergency service for animals!)
I hope the surgery wasn't for anything serious, and that you recover quickly:)

biteyourowntail said...

Well I appreciate your effort. I love your style here, the combination of elements and the colours are wonderful.